APEM membrane switch panels, standard or 100% custom
Membrane switch panels are made of several layers of polyester printed and assembled together. They create a human-machine interface at a reasonable price with low investment cost.
Since 1984, APEM has acquired the experience to qualify many materials and techniques, building a diversity of in applications in the following sectors: Medical, Industrial automation, Material handling and Agricultural machinery.
- Entirely customizable graphic design with digital or screen printing
- Standard (some options with standard switch panels are available for quick prototyping) or 100% custom
- Tactile feedback: integration of snap domes with different forces
- Visual feedback by integration of LEDs
- Key embossing
- Indestructible marking printed on rear of upper polyester layer
- Sealing up to IP65/IP67 and resistance to salt spray
- Long life: up to 1 million cycles
- Connection and output interface: choice of connector and pitch.
- Entirely customizable graphic design
- Choice of all other elements
- Reduced space requirement (thickness of some mm)
- The most affordable control system
Since 1984, APEM has acquired experience and has qualified many materials and techniques
allowing to meet a great diversity of applications and needs in the following sectors:
- Industrial automation
- Material handling
- Agricultural machinery