High level of safety with Safe Break Action. Mechanical indicator on the operator body shows the
contact status - green when NC contacts are closed - reducing the maintenance work.
* IDEC’s original “Safe Break Action” and “Reverse Energy Structure”
ensure the safety of operator and system, when the switch is damaged
due to excessive shocks.
* The mechanical indicator on the operator body shows the normal/
latched status (green: normal). Reduces maintenance work and
improves operation efficiency.
* Illuminated model also available (same size as non-illuminated)
* The depth behind the panel is only 46.4 mm (w/terminal cover).
* 1 to 4NC main contacts and 1 or 2NO monitor contact
* Push-to-lock, Pull or Turn-to-reset operator
* Direct opening action mechanism
(IEC 60947-5-5, 5.2, IEC 60947-5-1, Annex K)
* Safety lock mechanism (IEC 60947-5-5, 6.2)
* Degree of protection: IP65 (IEC 60529)
* Durable gold-plated contacts
* Finger-safe structure (IP20)
* UL, c-UL listed. EN compliant.
* UL NISD category