High level of safety with Safe Break Action. Mechanical indicator on the operator body shows the contact status - green when NC contacts are closed - reducing the maintenance work.
· IDEC’s original “Safe Break Action” and “Reverse Energy Structure” ensure the safety of operator and system, when the switch is damaged due to excessive shocks.
·The mechanical indicator on the operator body shows the normal/latched status (green: normal). Reduces maintenance work and improves operation efficiency.
· Illuminated model also available (same size as non-illuminated)
· The depth behind the panel is only 46.4 mm (w/terminal cover).
· 1 to 4NC main contacts and 1 or 2NO monitor contact
· Push-to-lock, Pull or Turn-to-reset operator
· Direct opening action mechanism (IEC 60947-5-5, 5.2, IEC 60947-5-1, Annex K)
· Safety lock mechanism (IEC 60947-5-5, 6.2)
· Degree of protection: IP65 (IEC 60529)
· Durable gold-plated contacts
· Finger-safe structure (IP20)
· UL, c-UL listed. EN compliant.
· UL NISD category