Double pole double throw, momentary or alternate action, pushbuttons with highly reliable contacts suitable for low level or power applications. Their double shell case construction provide extra mechanical strength. This range of professional pushbutton switches is suitable for use in military and other high specification environments.
Associating compact size and alternate function this pushbutton is a good alternative to toggles, which can prove difficult to integrate into the tight cockpits of light armoured vehicles.
- Contacts : Highly reliable contacts suitable for low level applications or power applications.
- Momentary or alternate action.
- Approval CECC 96401-001 : This range of professional toggle switches is suitable for use in military and other high specification environments.
- Highly reliable contacts suitable for low level applications (10mA 50mV - 10?A 5VDC min.) or power applications (2A 250VAC - 4A 125VAC - 4A 30VDC max.)
- Double shell case for high mechanical strength and high electrical insulation.
- Compact size : The small rear end of the switch allows space saving behind the panel.
- Matt black finish on body, bushing, plunger and hardware.
- Panel sealed to IP 67, these switches are frontal sealed by two O-rings and have full rear end sealing.
- Solder lug or PC terminals